The wedding can pretty much take place anywhere a couple desires. Some couples like to fly south and have a tropical wedding, while others like to choose weddings that fit their wedding theme. For instance, if a couples theme is fairytale, they may choose to pick a location such as the casa Loma or Dundurn Castle. At the reception you may decide to use some traditional things or you may choose to do everything your way. Some things that are traditional in wedding ceremonies include:
- - Posing for formal portraits.
- - D’oevres before dinner
- - Champagne toast
- - Bride and grooms first dance
- - Throwing of the bouquet to all the single women.
- - Placing a just married sign to your car
- - Cutting the cake by the bride and groom. And Serving your wedding cake to your guests.
- - Mother and father dance or bridal party dance.
- - Sit down or buffet dinner
- - Having a head table, consisting of the bride,
- groom and bridal party.